5 Questions, 5 Definitions for the Localization Industry in 500 Words or Less
By: Max Troshin, AUM Translation Services
Rosario Traducciones y Servicios S.A. invited Industry Associations, Companies and Translator Boards to take part in this short survey. The goal was to portray and explore main players, features, changes and challenges of the localization industry worldwide, in their own words. We suggested answering these 5 questions with 500 words or less.
Max Troshin, AUM Translation Services
1. Who are you? Answer in a sentence plus 5 words that best describe you.
We are one of the top LSPs on the Russian market. Adaptable. Agile. Customer-driven. Quality-focused. Successful.
2. What do you do? Answer with a description plus 5 features and/or services that best identify you.
We help our clients reach new markets. Our services: TEP, transcreation, software localization, video & audio translation.
3. In your opinion, which were the most important changes in the industry in the past 5 years?
4. In your opinion, which would be the main challenges for the next 5 years?
To develop MT in terms of quality for inflecting languages.
5. Name 5 elements needed to run a localization company.
Be open to the new technologies. Be consistent in your decisions. Value people you are working with. Adapt your business to the new challenges. Provide high-level quality.