5 Questions, 5 Definitions for the Localization Industry in 500 Words or Less
By: Andrew Lawless, Team Lawless
Rosario Traducciones y Servicios S.A. invited Industry Associations, Companies and Translator Boards to take part in this short survey. The goal was to portray and explore main players, features, changes and challenges of the localization industry worldwide, in their own words. We suggested answering these 5 questions with 500 words or less.
Andrew Lawless, Team Lawless
1. Who are you? Answer in a sentence plus 5 words that best describe you.
Best selling author, speaker, trainer, consultant with a German accent, Irish last name and US passport
2. What do you do? Answer with a description plus 5 features and/or services that best identify you.
Making good localization people better: training, inspiration, consulting
3. In your opinion, which were the most important changes in the industry in the past 5 years?
4. In your opinion, which would be the main challenges for the next 5 years?
5. Name 5 elements needed to run a localization company.
A computer, the cloud, sales, project management, will power
BONUS: Which are your plans to rule the world?
Challenge the college degree.